Why my credit card can not go through?
1.Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
The card holder was not authorized to make the transaction.
• The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
• Insufficient Funds
• Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
• Expired card
• Fraud suspicion
• Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by IVT). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide IVT detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
2.What credit card issues can IVT help to resolve?
• IVT Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of IVT.
3.You should contact your bank to resolve card payment issues even if:
• You've successfully used your card to pay for a previous order
• Part of your order has already been charged and has shipped successfully
• You have funds available in your credit or debit account to cover the order cost
4.Here are suggested steps you can take to resolve some common payment issues:
• Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
• Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
• Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with IVT, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
•Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
• Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact IVT’s Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
5.If you cannot make the payment successfully with Alipay you can use PayPal account.
• Currently, Alipay payment platform only supports VISA and MASTER CARD, if you cannot use Alipay successfully, you can also use PayPal, which is the largest payment platform in the world, and it can support more kinds of payment methods.
6.When you cannot finish the payment without international payment method you also can ask help from your friends.
•There are two payment platforms in our website http://www.bluesoleil.com, which are Alipay and PayPal. If you only have local bank card which cannot do international transaction, you can ask your friends who have international payment card for help.
7.Off line transaction
•If you cannot make the payment successfully or you do not want to make the payment in our website, maybe you can do it by offline; you can contact us by email or phone, we will give you one bank account or PayPal account, and please send us your payment screenshot after you finish it. Once we check the payment we will arrange your order as soon as possible.
8.If you have any other questions:
• Please refer to our Support or Contact US to see what other payment alternatives are available to you.