Home  >> Developers Forum  >> working with direct advertisers more profitable

Kort_Num

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-09-09 16:27:08
[ working with direct advertisers more profitable ]

I've been thinking about switching to direct cooperation with advertisers instead of using advertising networks. On the one hand, ad networks seem to simplify the process: they automate everything, and the income flows steadily. But more and more often I hear that when working directly, you can earn more, and also have better control over advertising content and conditions. The question is, how difficult is it to find such advertisers and does it really bring more income? Who has already been doing this, please share your experience. Is it worth the time and effort to invest?

Tomy_Vice_22

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-09-09 17:02:51

It's actually not that hard to understand. For me personally, the observations were as follows. When I started out, I worked with advertising networks because it was easier - launch and wait for the money. But then I realized that direct advertisers bring much more money and more freedom. You decide who you want to cooperate with, and there is no commission for mediation. Of course, you need a little more time for negotiations, but for example with TOP Affiliate Network everything was fast and it's worth it. I'm almost completely switched to this format now, and my income has increased many times over. I advise you to try it if you want more control and money.

Lobi_King

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-09-10 04:19:35

After implementing this service, I immediately noticed that many tasks became faster and more efficient. What pleased me most of all was that this led to an increase in profits. I saved not only time, but also resources, which is always important for business. I didn't notice any minuses in the work - everything is top-notch. I am glad that I decided to use this service in my company.

Ontomprods90

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-09-10 08:47:12

When it comes to stylish and comfortable footwear and clothing, modlily is a top choice for fashion enthusiasts. This brand offers a diverse collection of apparel and shoes that cater to various tastes and preferences. Whether you're looking for casual wear, formal attire, or something in between, Modlily has it covered. Their commitment to quality and design ensures that you'll find pieces that not only look great but also feel fantastic. Explore Modlily for your next fashion upgrade!

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.