Home  >> Developers Forum  >> We're heading to France next month

AleksShamles

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-06-25 06:21:35
[ We're heading to France next month ]

Hey guys, I’m freaking out a bit! We're heading to France next month, and I desperately need a photographer to catch all those epic Paris moments and maybe some shots in the countryside. I've been searching, but there are just too many options, and I can't tell who's legit. I really want those candid, natural photos, not just the posed stuff. Has anyone used a great photographer in France who they can recommend?

BillShiphr

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-06-25 08:36:14

Oh man, I totally know what you're going through! Last summer, we went to Paris and found an amazing photographer through litvinphoto . They made our trip unforgettable! The photographer knew all the best spots and really captured the essence of our time there. We felt super comfortable, and the photos turned out stunning. If you want your memories to be as special as the trip itself, you should definitely check them out. It made a huge difference for us!

MilanIask

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-06-25 10:06:44

Here's my take on finding a photographer in France: don't overthink it, but definitely go local. We did a shoot in Paris, and having a photographer who knew the city was a game-changer. They guided us to some incredible spots we’d never have found on our own. My tip? Look for someone whose portfolio speaks to you, with a mix of candid and unique shots. It’s not just about pretty pictures; it’s about capturing the vibe of your trip. Trust me, it's worth the effort!

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.