Home  >> Developers Forum  >> DS4 Tool and Bluetooth issue

aaronpawlak

Add new friend

Posted at 2018-02-24 15:58:26
[ DS4 Tool and Bluetooth issue ]

Hi,
I've spent hours trying to get this to work and I'm at my wits end, so if anyone could help me that would be great.
Basically I have a bluesoleil bluetooth device and I'm trying to get my PS4 controller to work with it using DS4. I have installed all the drivers and done the usual faff and I can get it to successfully connect with a USB wired connection. However I simply cannot get the bluetooth to work with the tool itself. Using the bluesoleil adapter I can connect to bluetooth to play games with the controller that don't use Xinput (basically those that don't require DS4 or ROMS), as DS4 will not register it, despite it showing all the calibration working fine when I go into the control panel within the tool. I've seen a lot of people connecting to their device via the Microsoft generic adapter stack in order to make it work with DS4, but mine just will not connect that way and I just can't seem to figure out why?
Please help. Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forums.nexusmods.com/
[Video marketing studio](https://jobs.vidzzy.com/hire-creative-video-marketing-studio/)

jorke88

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-03-15 16:53:31

The selection of a contact or non contact all kinds of sensor depends on your application. Although non contact technology seems advantages it is not possible to use non contact Nagano keiki Pressure sensor for each and every application. Some non contact abs speed sensor like laser and ultrasonic sensors may be dangerous. The advantage of non contact sensors are that there is no mechanical contact so there is no friction and the mazda 6 suction control valve does not wear out. Hence operating cycles are more. Non contact suction control valve are more costly compared to contact Speed Sensor. Operating temperature and frequency response of a contact Pressure Sensor is high. Some non contact sensors like ultrasonic sensors may have a blind range.Oxygen Sensor
Parking Sensors
BMW SERIES
MERCEDES BENZ SERIES

ASDqwelk

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-12-12 00:07:31

可以通过各种各样的运动来锻炼自己,天天做胸部运动,使自己胸部紧绷有弹性丰胸产品产后,多食用乳制品,豆制品,蜂皇浆,花生,芝麻等.中药里的当归,地黄,枸杞丰胸食物,葛根等对刺激女性的荷尔蒙分泌有极大的好处。为了更精确的爱护好女性的乳房产后丰胸,在此我们为您提供丰胸专家为您一对一免费指导!针对性地有效改善乳房!添加WeChat:zyy36602给你丰满健康大乳房丰胸产品

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 21:56:30

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.