Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Beauty tips for face

Jones

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-06-02 03:11:24
[ Beauty tips for face ]

Beauty tips for face
Miraah is India's selfie powered makeup and skincare discovery platform. Miraah redefines the in-store experience of discovery and consultation by providing you a comprehensive beauty experience on your phone. Combining artificial intelligence with Indian woman's beauty and makeup needs, Miraah offers you highly personalized product recommendations based on your requirements.
"Innovation in beauty" is what runs in Miraah's DNA and there is a lot more that it brings to the table.

oliverwright

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-06-02 03:41:59

After trying very many writing services and freelance writers, I came to their essay writing service very skeptical. I'm very keen on details and I'm happy to say that https://payforessay.net/ service has proven to be very keen as well. Updates have been provided frequently as per requirement, and the final submission is very well done/written. I've already recommended them to my two college-going sisters.

charlly

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-06-02 22:59:24

Not every beauty product can suit every skin type. And we have to be very careful while choosing a skin cream for their skin. CBD For Cancer So it is always better to personalize the skin cream to suit the skin type.

goalken

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-06-08 00:54:57

A very nice blog, I like the way you share very honestly and interestingly, through my blog I learned a lot of things 8 ball

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.