Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Question about buying social media accounts

Ann5

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-06-06 14:45:48
[ Question about buying social media accounts ]

Hello everyone!!! I have a question about buying social media accounts. I'm thinking of buying an Instagram account with an existing active audience to promote my business. I've never done this before so I'm a little worried. What should I look out for when buying such accounts? Does anyone have any experience with this?

nikki8

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-06-07 06:59:44

First of all, it is important to check the reputation of the seller. Try to find reviews about him, look for information on forums and specialized sites. Second - make sure that the account is really active and has a real audience. Pay attention to the interaction with posts (likes, comments), not just the number of subscribers. This will help you avoid buying accounts with bots. Also, don't forget to clarify what guarantees the seller provides in case something goes wrong. I would recommend paying attention to the Accsmaster site. I had a positive experience with this platform. You can buy social media accounts from them, including Instagram and Twitter. What I particularly liked was their approach to checking the quality of the accounts and the guarantees provided.

alexx

Add new friend

Posted at 2024-06-13 18:08:37

Buying social media accounts can be a risky move due to potential security and legality issues.I recommend contacting only verified and trusted sellers.Typically, such offers can be found on specialized sites or forums where people trade accounts.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.