Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Purchased 9.x, can't get out of Evaluation Copy

marciaferrell

Add new friend

Posted at 2014-03-20 08:26:43
[ Purchased 9.x, can't get out of Evaluation Copy ]

I was happy with the evaluation, so I purchased version 9.  But now, even though I have deleted and reinstalled, removed drivers and manually selected the driver I want, every time I try to license with the serial number I purchased, the balloon says "Activating BlueSoleil over the internet," fades away, and I get not confirmation that my license was accepted.  My install is still an Evaluation Copy.

I asked Support, who said to "try again" and also gave me a link to a zip file which supposedly is installation assistance.  Two different zip programs say that link is an invalid file, and on opening it, I see it has about 20 characters in it.

That was the night before last.  I told BlueSoleil their solutions didn't work and I haven't heard back.  I thought maybe I could get better and faster assistance on this message board.  I'm thinking I may have to do something in regedit, but what it would be I don't know.

Lee

Add new friend

Posted at 2014-03-20 23:48:51

There may be two reasons, one is that you use serial number of version 9 to active BlueSoleil version 10, the other is that writing registry failed. If you are sure that you activate BlueSoleil 9, then You can try to use our offline activation tool. Most of the time this tool works. You can download from the folloing URL:

http://www.bluesoleil.com/download/files/ActivationTool.zip 

If you want to use BlueSoleil version 10, contact our sales team and change the serial number for you.

marciaferrell

Add new friend

Posted at 2014-03-21 07:25:35

I purchased 9.x, I downloaded 9.x.  On the BlueSoleil website it stated my particular dongle was compatible with Version 9, so that's the one I chose.  It does not say my dongle is compatible with Version 10, so I did not purchase 10.  I did not download and install 10, I downloaded and installed 9.

This is the serial number BlueSoleil sent me.  If they sent me a serial number for Version 10 that is their mistake.  I need a serial number for 9, that's what I have downloaded and installed.

After finally getting past Win 8 security I was able to run the Activation Tool and clicked "Get Activation Code" and then "Copy All" and I did not realize the bottom "Activation Code" window was blank, but it was supposed to have an activation code in it. 
So when I went to the website by pasting it into the browser, it gave me an error that the activation code was not valid.

Of course it isn't valid.  It's blank, because the Activation Tool gave me a blank instead of giving me an Activation Code.

Now when I try to run it again I get error code 0x303.  That doesn't matter  since this license number I was given is apparently not going to allow me to get an activation code.  And no, I didn't type it in wrong, I cut and pasted it.

I attempted these steps on a second computer as suggested in the instructions.  That gives me an error that the program can't start because BsSDK.dll is missing.

marciaferrell

Add new friend

Posted at 2014-03-21 08:30:18

My computer just had a fatal error and restarted.  I can't help but think it is BlueSoleil's doing, because when it restarted itself, my bluetooth device was totally nonfunctional.  When I open the BlueSoleil software, everything is greyed out.  License information, everything.  Even the tab under Help where I used to put in the serial number has disappeared.

I had erased all of my other bluetooth drivers when I moved to the BlueSoleil dongle.  Now both the the dongle I purchased and the BlueSoleil Version 9 I purchased are inoperable.

marciaferrell

Add new friend

Posted at 2014-03-21 09:43:05

Just curious, why is it that the license they sent me starts with V8?

Since I purchased V9, you would think it would be V9xxxxx.

BlueSoleil, are you out there?  Can I please have a valid license?  I've wasted hours on this.

mmansilla

Add new friend

Posted at 2014-06-21 16:28:44

Thank you! 

I could not activate my version of Bluesoleil 10. Alert I had a lack of internet connection. But thanks to the manual activation tool I could register my product!

Seany

Add new friend

Posted at 2015-06-26 04:05:15

I'm having a similar problem where My copy of Bluesoleil stopped working when i used a bluetooth dongle which didn't come with the software. Now it's stuck in evaluation copy and keeps on saying "Refreshing device name" in the bottom left corner of the box. Even though i have the original dongle inserted. The version is 8.6.427.0. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mel

Add new friend

Posted at 2015-09-06 05:59:53

I just bought a bluetooth dongle and it came with a cd and drivers, but no serial number. What can I do ?

jorke88

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-03-15 16:56:33

The selection of a contact or non contact all kinds of sensor depends on your application. Although non contact technology seems advantages it is not possible to use non contact Nagano keiki Pressure sensor for each and every application. Some non contact abs speed sensor like laser and ultrasonic sensors may be dangerous. The advantage of non contact sensors are that there is no mechanical contact so there is no friction and the mazda 6 suction control valve does not wear out. Hence operating cycles are more. Non contact suction control valve are more costly compared to contact Speed Sensor. Operating temperature and frequency response of a contact Pressure Sensor is high. Some non contact sensors like ultrasonic sensors may have a blind range.Oxygen Sensor
Parking Sensors
BMW SERIES
MERCEDES BENZ SERIES

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-04-04 16:19:30

I enjoy the post, As i liked, Iwould really enjoy even more tips in such a, for the reason that it will be somewhat agreeable., Appreciate it for the purpose of issuing. Capital Gains Tax London

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-04-23 19:10:55

This unique seems to be thoroughly ideally suited. Each one of minor essentials are produced alongside large amount of story knowledge. I’m a for the considerably. locksmith Sunderland

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-05-15 15:59:05

Might be identified dissertation website using the web novels experience plainly mentioned on the web-site. Plumbing Tips

Edwin23

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-07-20 17:00:24

I think this web site has very superb composed subject material articles. 

mix bed deionizer

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-09-21 00:27:45

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. voyance amour eternel

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-09-21 00:41:13

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.  voyance amour eternel

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-09-23 16:51:02

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Oakville Massage

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-10-06 11:26:16

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style.Shampoos for Bumps on Head

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-10-06 14:28:47

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. 

www.bodystuds.com

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-10-08 13:40:15

808 Pictures. The best photographers on Maui since 2004. Top award-winning photographers with published work in International magazines. 808 Pictures has hundreds of five-star reviews and our Maui photography packages are the best prices in Hawaii. We specialize in family portrait photography, wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, maternity photography, fashion photography. Book a fun photoshoot with 808 Pictures on your next vacation in on Maui.Maui photographers

uzairawan

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-10-12 13:37:12

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.Zonnepanelen

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.