Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad Support

surge

Add new friend

Posted at 2013-05-25 11:22:31
[ Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad Support ]

Blue Soleil, please fully support the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad from Apple.

Neither device works properly even with the latest version of Blue Soleil 10.

Both devices require that Apple filter drivers be loaded -- and your bluetooth stack prevents these filter drivers from being loaded because you pass all BT HID devices to the OS as generic HID devices.  So two finger scrolling and swiping both do not work properly.

Even the free Microsoft bluetooth stack works just fine with both Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad.

I am forced to uninstall your crap software until you fix this BUG.

I paid for Blue Soleil -- boy am I regretting it now.  Please fix this problem. 

Lee

Add new friend

Posted at 2014-03-10 03:37:22

You use Apple laptop and install Windows operating system? If so, you must have some patchs to upgrade, it's a little different to the normal Windows operating system,  this makes your magic mouse and magic trackpad work fine with the Microsoft bluetooth stack. In fact, some of them are using USB devices, not BT device. But BlueSoleil stack is just for the basic system and Only BT devices. So finger scrolling and swiping of Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad don't work properly, this is not a bug, we can't fix it. We can not make them support now.

Korikie

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-06-10 23:24:08

If we discard disputes about what is better than Windows or Apple, then I can say that almost all the same, they are users of the phone and that it is worth protecting it too. Not so long ago there were applications like https://www.hoverwatch.com/spy-on-text-messages, which on the one hand help protect your data and device from outside interference, and on the other can be used for espionage.

Walker4

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-12-23 23:51:44

Well, if you install the windows operating system on apple’s laptop then some software is not likely to work on the system because I have experienced it. If you want your Apple Magic Mouse to work on your laptop you need to install IOS on your laptop. Well, I have completed my dissertation about comics after reading this https://geekvibesnation.com/why-the-columbia-university-dissertation-in-a-comics-format-was-such-a-success/ the article it has provided key ideas about such kinds of dissertations.

Rick423

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-11-02 14:05:38

Hello everyone, I recently started using Apple equipment, I liked the video reviews on the Internet and decided to buy it. But I really don't know how to use it, can you advise me something?

Nazetad

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-11-03 05:37:42

I love to take cool high-quality photos with my new iPhone, the photos come out so bright and colorful. I recently searched for a resource to share photos and found a post https://backlightblog.com/photo-sharing-websites-apps that shows a list of sites that allow you to do this. I like the idea that photographers like me can share their work for the same public as they are.

iexplorefacts

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-12-02 23:19:39

It is sometimes hard to get the username you want but it’s worth a try because if we are lucky enough no user might have taken that username so you will be able to get it as soon as you enter it without multiple warnings that username is not available, but it is taken it will show you the error till you type the unique user id, So by considering the limited usernames, you can create the username you want. You should follow some rules while creating it, or Instagram will not let you create the username. This blog will show you how you can change your Instagram username using your mobile and desktop. Let us get started.

https://iexplorefacts.com/change-instagram-handle-name

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 20:27:30

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.