Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Quick and Easy Last Minute Desserts

vefyusirde

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-10-16 03:22:36
[ Quick and Easy Last Minute Desserts ]

First you have to understand how I shop for food items. I love the "buy one get one free" items, you just never know when that extra item will come in handy for last minute dishes. I am also vergleichen for sale items, even though I might not need the item for that weeks meal menu, it is always good to save a little money now for that great dish later.

Although I think fresh is best, you can never go wrong with a canned or frozen item for these last minute recipes.

This offering is of two of my most recent creations that were a big success and only took 45 minutes to prepare and bake. First one that was a great success for my chocolate lover friends a few weeks ago.

Double Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars

1 box chocolate cake mix
2 packages cream cheese room temperature
2 eggs
1 ½ cups chocolate chips
1 box confectionery sugar
1 stick butter room temperature

- Mix the cake mix with butter till crumbly separate ½ cup of mix and set aside press the rest of cake/butter mix into bottom of a 8x11.5x2 baking dish

- Take the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and blend till smooth
- Melt the chocolate chips and mix into this mixture till well blended
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of your cake mix, sprinkle the half cup of cake mixture on top
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes till center is set. - Let cool, then cut into 2 inch squares.
- Refrigerate the left over bars, just set out few minutes prior to serving. Substitution for cream cheese, and sugar- cream cheese icing

So what was the dessert that inspired me to start sharing my recipes with all of you and especially my Apple loving friends. From the kitchen Cabinets of Larry, here is the newest creation.

Alyssa

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-10-18 12:06:15

Wow!! It looks really great to see the details regarding the Quick and easy last minute desserts buy Scotch  shared here. This particular post shares the recipe of double chocolate cream cheese bars. I am looking here for more details on that and keep sharing more updates here.

nawisx

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-20 00:35:17

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.