Home  >> Developers Forum  >> serial number for upgraded version

mienmennink

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-10-27 13:12:11
[ serial number for upgraded version ]

Dear reader, 

I don't know where to find my serial number. Bought the dongle only for keyboard and numberpad use in 2009. Installing the stuff on my new computer, I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade the software. I did. Version 8 is on my computer now, but the program is asking for a serial number and I don't have it. 

I can't find it in the way you guys tell me to do on your website "many ways to find your serial number" I can't find the  Right click BlueSoleil Tray at the right corner -> Click 'Display Classic View' -> Click 'Help' -> Click 'About BlueSoleil')Right 

Please tell me what to do from here..

Thanks in advance. 

gabi

Add new friend

Posted at 2015-04-19 13:39:51

Dear reader, 

I don't know where to find my serial number. Bought the dongle only for keyboard and numberpad use in 2009. Installing the stuff on my new computer, I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade the software. I did. Version 8 is on my computer now, but the program is asking for a serial number and I don't have it. 

I can't find it in the way you guys tell me to do on your website "many ways to find your serial number" I can't find the  Right click BlueSoleil Tray at the right corner -> Click 'Display Classic View' -> Click 'Help' -> Click 'About BlueSoleil')Right 

Please tell me what to do from here..

Thanks in advance.

poonam

Add new friend

poonam

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.