Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Reactivation of Bluesoleil 8 problem

Stefcrz

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-08-30 12:22:36
[ Reactivation of Bluesoleil 8 problem ]

Hello

I have purchange a copy of bluesoleil 8 and have problem to reactivate it. I make a clean instal to my computer system and i install again the bluesoleil. The activation process failed because it was already activated before.  I follow the "Clear Activation Record" process and the bluesoleil reactivated again succesfull.

After that my system fail because of a  fault hard disk and i had to setup the whole system again. Now the blue soleil cant be activatated because it activated the previouse day and the Clear Activation Record  will work again in 2 months. I cant wait 2 months for this. i need the bluesoleil for my work.

As i said i have already buy the bluesoleil 8. There is any other way to make the activation? I can provide anything you ask me about my identity( SN, ID, Credit card etc).  I cant find any link to contact direct to technical department so i post my problem here.

Thanks

I hope to here from you soon

Stefcrz

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-09-24 04:45:15

Pls can i have an anser from Bluesoleil suport?

thanks

Stefcrz

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-10-22 04:08:13

???????????????????????????????????

Nippu

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-08-21 19:57:06

I have heard so much about activation and reactivation of bluesoleil quotes and replies. The problem will solve with zipjob reviews writers. They had good editors before publishing will check all details.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.