Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Python on the Software Development Market in 2021

GreenGreed

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-04-09 02:24:45
[ Python on the Software Development Market in 2021 ]

Python is hot on the artificial intelligence and machine learning market. It was used by Apple to support Siri and Face ID and deployed by Amazon as a backbone of the personalized recommendation engine. So, how strong is Python demand on the market?

JuliaSmith

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-04-10 12:34:11

I really like that there are a lot of services that are helping with homework. So, it is better to use such a way like python assignment help because I am really bad with such a solution. It is a wonderful way to rely on a special company that can do any homework for you within a short period of time.

Alyssa

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-05-05 00:17:34

Good to see the details regarding the Python programing language shared here. This programming language  Plant-Based Diets  was widely used in artificial intelligence and in the machine learning market. Its demand is increasing day by day. Keep sharing more details over here.

heleta

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-05-11 07:17:47

software testing is an essential part of software development. it reduces development expenses, identifies defects and bugs before release. software testing services can help with these tasks

CaneMint

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-07-27 11:49:51

Hi guys, thanks for, I've always been interested in this topic. I am just starting to apply to various companies for a junior python developer position. But after several failed test tasks, and joint interviews, I realized that I lacked knowledge. Do you think it's better to invest your time in self-study or sign up for courses https://nurtem.com/classes-and-camps/programming/python It will be interesting to hear your opinion on the situation as a whole. Can you tell me online lessons or useful courses on python.

gregketch90

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-09-29 05:23:48

A system integrator-level logistics operator must unite the entire supply chain on a single information technology platform.

A focused company, through a logistics operator, manages the key top-level business processes of all participants in the supply chain on a single information platform with a unified document flow, explore more on https://www.mindk.com/industries/fintech/

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.