Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Disable Bluesoleil A2DP Control Panel Pop-Up?

Tucker

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-12-31 10:14:20
[ Disable Bluesoleil A2DP Control Panel Pop-Up? ]

In the newer version of BlueSoleil v8.0.376.0 there is now an Audio "Control Panel" which pops up allowing you to control the device you are streaming audio from. Is it possible to disable this control panel so that it does not pop up when A2DP connection is made?

qifei

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-01-03 21:48:31

Please send email to support@bluesoleil.com, they will tell you the way to disable this function.

gumbyrulesyou

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-04-27 10:24:04

How about putting a dialog box to enable or disable? FAR MORE HELPFUL than links to your web site to buy more bad software!

ramiss

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-05-26 13:48:07

Did you figure this out? I am using Centrafuse and this popup is very anoying.

Thanks for any help!

Tucker

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-12-17 11:36:27

Nope, I emailed support@bluesoleil.com, but never got any reply. This problem still present in 8.0.395.0

BlueSoleil_Support

Add new friend

Posted at 2013-03-07 19:49:03

Hi, if you don' t want to display this, you can find setup.ini in BlueSoleil installation package, open it, find  [BsConfig], then add bellow setting under it: IsBSSupportAVRCPFunction=0  Thank you.

BlueSoleil_Support

Add new friend

Posted at 2013-03-07 19:52:54

Hi, if you don' t want to display this, you can find setup.ini in BlueSoleil installation package, open it, find  [BsConfig], then add bellow setting under it: IsBSSupportAVRCPFunction=0

if you didn't get reply from support@bluesoleil.com, please check your junk mailbox or tell us your mail address, than you.

mark

Add new friend

Posted at 2015-03-20 18:50:04

This popup is so annoying!  it's ridiculous that after several complaints you haven't added an option in the software to disable this popup window.  

Zappcola10

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-08-24 15:52:06

If I set IsBSSupportAVRCPFunction=0   will I still be able to hear and control my phone in centrafuse?

Louk

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-10-20 07:27:01

Zappcola10 Posted at 2016-08-24 15:52:06

If I set IsBSSupportAVRCPFunction=0   will I still be able to hear and control my phone in centrafuse?

Yes, you will

tappo

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-04-04 21:28:13

are you looking for creating a dual monitor in window 10??????
you can visit here setup dual monitor in window 10 to resolve your problem.

JuanFisher

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-09-13 11:46:54

I really don't know that whether we can disable the popup using the control panel when it comes to this software. I have tried to block my pop ups on my browser whenever I used to serve regarding my https://www.australian-writings.org/ work online. But I have no idea that we can also block the popup for this software.

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 04:54:34

Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex

Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 04:54:51

katapel

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-02-21 21:57:21

Trust Wallet is an all-in-one mobile wallet and cryptocurrency exchange designed for the modern financial world. With Trust Wallet's secure design, you can easily trade, store, and spend Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and more. Trust wallet | Guarda wallet |

katapel

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-03-13 20:59:02

Capital One Login provides easy access to Capital One accounts. The Capital One Login is a secure site through which you can view account balances, transfer money and pay bills. Capital One Login | Bank of America login |

katapel

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-03-13 20:59:38

Capital One Login provides easy access to Capital One accounts. The Capital One Login is a secure site through which you can view account balances, transfer money and pay bills. Capital One Login | Bank of America login |

katapel

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-03-31 23:50:54

Sign in with your Crypto account to manage your Crypto Wallet, buy and sell cryptocurrencies and more Crypto.com Sign in | aol mail |

linajnaker

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-04-19 01:36:15

You can link the second crypto.com sign in (on a different device) to your Crypto.com App account if you've imported the same wallet across multiple devices using the recovery phrase, however doing so will cut off the connection between the two. crypto.com sign in

AOL Mail is a free webmail service created to offer its users a wonderful and secure emailing experience. You can use this email platform to do a number of tasks, including creating and using folders, logging into AOL Mail, and organising your folders. aol mail login

Cash app is an application utilized for the exchange of cash which is of the distributed class and is equivalent to Venmo or PayPal. Its prime and most moving element is that it permits the client to purchase Bitcoin. cash app login

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.