Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Selling my phone online

martinguptil

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-07-05 21:43:48
[ Selling my phone online ]

Which things should I take care of while selling my phone online?

rosstalor9855

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-07-06 03:17:33

If your old cell phone is knocking about in a drawer somewhere and it is still in working condition, you can sell it online. Nowadays, most of the time, people don’t perform the essential steps before selling off their phones to strangers. But, it would help if you took care of these critical points for selling your phone securely and conveniently.

Backup your valuable data: Go through the phone and see if there’s any data you need to back up, such as pictures, files, and videos. Several mobile providers have their cloud storage system or you can use Google Drive or Dropbox for this purpose.

Reset Your Phone To Factory Settings: That is one of the most crucial things to do when selling your phone. Backup and save any photos, messages, or videos to an external device or a cloud service before resetting your cell phone is a perfect option. Every phone has a different way to erase your settings, but you can usually find instructions online. Keep in mind, once you reset your phone, you can’t undo it. It is the most suitable way to ensure your privacy will be safe when you sell your phone online.

Remove your SIM and memory card: Don’t neglect to remove the SIM and memory cards.

These are the tiny pieces of hardware that you don’t want to leave on your mobile when you hand it off to the buyer. That’s it. Once, you do all the primary steps mentioned above, and you can quickly sell your phone without any hassle. When you determine that “I want to sell my phone online”, you’ll notice there are lots of options, but who to choose is a tedious task. For saving your time, you can select any of these trustworthy websites such as Sell Cell, Recell Cellular, and Gazelle to sell your phone online.

Source: https://www.recellcellular.com/

myviewblird

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-07-06 20:49:53

Very useful. I agree. I also share with you

FreeCell

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.