Home  >> Developers Forum  >> circulates Xinxiang.

ylq

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-05-17 10:24:15
[ circulates Xinxiang. ]

circulates Xinxiang. The first city I lived in the north, from home to shop, from shop to home became my rule. The Lamborghini sports car flashed from my eyes, but I did not evoke my envious desire, I am not jealous, do not hate, why? Because this is not my life, give me a relationship without a dime, why should I envy, envy, hate it! I only want that plain, calm, normal life, accompanied by the person who lives and dies with him, and grows old, watching the rising and falling of the sun, watching the tides rise and fall, nothing more, enough to make me laugh and quiet The night reminds me of the memories of the past. How sad I was in the red light district many years ago. Although I have not realized it, after all, I have had such thoughts. This is a shackle for my marriage. It should not be. Many people always give excuses for their shameless behaviors. In fact, mistakes are wrong, and how sophies can outweigh the facts. If you are really wrong, you have to pay for your own behavior. I can think that you are still a man Marlboro Gold. I especially hate those who dare not do it, because you are no longer a person for more than 40 years, the road ahead has to continue, I believe that I can live better, even if the road ahead, I will ��After finishing my life, I kept the promise.

ligape

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.