Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Pennsylvania men win $25,000 each in Delaware Lottery

xysoom

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-25 21:02:54
[ Pennsylvania men win $25,000 each in Delaware Lottery ]

The first was a 63-year-old Swarthmore, Pennsylvania man, who wished to remain anonymous. He won his prize in a Money Mayhem game after coming to Delaware Park to watch the horse races.Get more news about 菲律宾彩票包网服务 ,you can vist loto98.com

“Every time I visit I like to play a $5 Instant Game ticket,” the man said, according to lottery officials. “When I scratched it, I wasn’t wearing my glasses, so I scanned it and couldn’t believe I won the top prize.”

When asked what he was planning to do with his winnings, the man said he wants to pay off some bills and purchase a new washer and dryer.The Pennsylvania man claimed his prize at lottery headquarters on Feb. 3.

The second man, a 77-year-old from New Jersey, got two Instant Game tickets from his brother for the holidays. The winning ticket was from the Richer! Instant Game.

The man, who also wanted to remain anonymous, said after scratching his final number, he saw 17, his lucky number. That’s when he realized he had won.When asked what he was planning to do with his winnings, the man said he wants to keep some and give the rest to his kids.

His brother bought the tickets at Food Lion on Sussex Highway in Delmar.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.