Home  >> Developers Forum  >> So you can get the other 40% yourself

BruceAS

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-17 19:47:58
[ So you can get the other 40% yourself ]

You grind supervisors or clues until you get sufficient bils to begin other high priced OSRS gold items rares, and massive quantities of priced things. Staking at duel stadium is another way to make (or lose) lots of money. Le me was a hoster back in the afternoon before RuneScape participant run games of chance have been prohibited. Those guys made lots of money. Possibly the most. Really scummy stuff. He could've struck a few investments. Like following EOC hit, or innovation was released, there was insane fluctuations in price and you would be rolling in cash, should you purchased the right thing prior to the upgrade for cheap. There's goldfarming and RWTing but I doubt since he is too high profile to never get caught and 25, he can those. There just up purchasing bonds however that would takes lots of real life money. And he bosses a lot also, it could be 40m+/hr.

Do not think anybody is surprised the guy with the endless bank is in a lol. Is it buyable? You still want the artefacts right although I suppose the tools are? (I'm not questioning it being buyable, I just don't know.) Waste time gathering it yourself from caches have to buy what is missing, or you don't get to really restore every thing when you collect artefacts. There's also the fact that chronotoes are tradeable and in the store, along with permanent upgrades you can purchase temporary boosts with them. Buy stuff and all of the upgrades for every artefact, or Many people can't justify/afford to keep these boosts active, so you can train this skill significantly quicker than someone who can't just buy everything if money is no issue.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.