Home  >> Developers Forum  >> What Do I Do If I Forgot My Screen Name For AOL?

marciezell

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-08 05:28:53
[ What Do I Do If I Forgot My Screen Name For AOL? ]

You should change your AOL Password for security and other regular reasons. Be that as it may, since email goliath AOL's authentic site doesn't convey any AOL mail change secret word tab, an abrupt and sudden "change AOL secret key" order may find you napping. So to enable you to split "how to change AOL Password" riddle, we have you a point by point manual for change AOL email Password. All the means are anything but difficult to follow and execute. You don't require any specialized mastery for their execution.

How to change aol password?

Do you have " how to change aol password on iPhone" question at the forefront of your thoughts? No concerns. Find underneath your stepwise manual for change AOL Password on iPhone. Simply follow these basic advances and get moving.

• Open the AOL application on your iPhone gadget for aol.com email password reset.

• Go to the settings (situated in the lower-right segment of the screen).

• Go to the help segment and snap on the "protection dashboard" choice.

• Snap for the "you" tab.

• You will locate the 3 flat line menu symbol on the "Individual Info" page, click on it.

• Presently select the alternative of "Record security".

• Snap on the "Change password" or "aol forgot my password" choice.

• Snap on the secret phrase field box and afterward enter the new password according to your decision, you are required to enter the new password twice for affirmation.

• Snap on the "Proceed" button.

• At long last, you will see a recuperation email and telephone number expansion screen (it is discretionary). Snap on "Looks great" or "Done" choice for Aol password reset.

Shaikh_sahab

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-08 12:41:38

Recover a forgotten usernameCan't remember your username? Use your account recovery phone number or email address to get it back. If you can't sign in because you've forgotten your username, you can use the recovery phone number or the recovery email address linked to your account to recover it.

source full information: https://help.aol.com/articles/recover-a-forgotten-username

Regards,

tasks management software in uae

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.