Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Norton Family 4.9.6 for Android is now available!

machinist

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-02-22 02:37:44
[ Norton Family 4.9.6 for Android is now available! ]

Norton Family 4.9.6 is currently accessible for Android clients.
The underneath FAQs may address some regular inquiries:

What's the form number?
Norton Family 4.9.6.14 for Android

How might I get this update?
To get the update, just visit norton.com/setup Family parental control on Googlaye Pl

To check on the off chance that you have the most recent rendition, click on Go to Norton Family > Menu > About.

What are the adjustments right now?
Guardians won't ready to ready/arrangement application in kid mode if the gadget has a place with an unsupported maker/model

- A message will be appeared to the client on the dispatch of the Norton Family application after introduce, establishment is impossible in Child mode if the model/maker is an unsupported one.

- Parent can introduce the application in Parent mode

- Existing Parent application clients won't have the option to change to kid mode.

Welcomed parent won't have the option to recharge membership from this time forward

- 'Recharge now' catch won't be obvious for Invited Parents.

- "Erase Norton Family" for Invited Parents will be covered up under the Help connect.

- Invited Parents won't get a membership reestablishment update

Deformity Fixes

Building upgrades

Where would i be able to post my questions?
Post your questions on Norton Family gathering board. Likewise, visit Norton Family FAQ page for more data

norton.com/setup | office.com/setup | Gas Line Services |mcafee.com/activate | norton.com/nu16

jyotikumarisco

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-02-23 08:58:07

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts.

[url=http://mcafeeactivationkey.com]mcafee.com/activate[/url]

You can now share your Office document easily with your friends and colleagues or directly share it with your office. You can also work on projects with your Teams with Microsoft Office Teams.

[url=https://office-helps.com]office.com/setup[/url]

setupactivate

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-02-24 03:51:46

Norton Family is an American cloud-based parental control service. It is one of the most famous antivirus software Norton setup with product key

MAHI

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.