Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Is Internet communication cheating?

Nastyxa

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-08-05 14:55:17
[ Is Internet communication cheating? ]

I have such a question - do you think that communication on the Internet for married people is cheating? I'm not talking about when people are really looking for someone to sleep with, but ordinary conversations of interest. Can this be perceived as degrading to one of the spouses...and is this often the reason for divorce in the future? maybe someone has had this, it would be interesting to hear opinions.

bossbojass

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-08-07 05:06:27

It can hardly be considered treason, but it is a predisposing factor. Virtual communication is not a good thing, it is very addictive.
If it is a really friendly communication, then you can put up with it. But, alas, very often such communication reaches the point of real infidelity. I recently came across an article about cheating on the Internet at https://signscheating.com/signs-cheating-online/. Very interesting, I recommend reading it. After this article, I am more than sure that my husband is cheating on me. So you should reconsider your views on Internet communication. Or communicate exclusively with girlfriends or friends who know your partner.

Julias

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-08-07 05:45:33

I'm a jealous person. I don't know what their common interests will lead to.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.