Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Automotive Development Software

richardwalter

Add new friend

Posted at 2017-02-06 20:32:03
[ Automotive Development Software ]

Hi guys,

I would like to learn to develop software tools for testing or something similar for automotive industry.I tried to search on internet some tutorials or articles but I didn't find anything.Can you tell me where can I find such resources ?

Thank you! 

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check [url=http://blog.advids.co/20-video-examples-used-social-media-monitoring-software-tools/]Social Media Monitoring platform video[/url] one of my work.

jorke88

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-03-15 16:46:32

The selection of a contact or non contact all kinds of sensor depends on your application. Although non contact technology seems advantages it is not possible to use non contact Nagano keiki Pressure sensor for each and every application. Some non contact abs speed sensor like laser and ultrasonic sensors may be dangerous. The advantage of non contact sensors are that there is no mechanical contact so there is no friction and the mazda 6 suction control valve does not wear out. Hence operating cycles are more. Non contact suction control valve are more costly compared to contact Speed Sensor. Operating temperature and frequency response of a contact Pressure Sensor is high. Some non contact sensors like ultrasonic sensors may have a blind range.Oxygen Sensor
Parking Sensors
BMW SERIES
MERCEDES BENZ SERIES

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 21:37:26

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

Samantha

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-04-20 22:22:29

Hello! It's great that you are interested in developing software tools for the automotive industry. As for your question, I recommend looking into industry publications that discuss automotive trends 2023. This will give you a good sense of the technological advancements and industry developments that are happening now and are projected to happen in the near future.

https://www.visartech.com/blog/automotive-technology-trends/

You can also explore online learning platforms like Coursera, Udacity, or edX, which offer courses and programs related to software development for the automotive industry. Additionally, you can look for open-source projects related to automotive testing on platforms like GitHub.

Moreover, attending conferences or webinars related to automotive trends, software development, and testing can also provide valuable insights and networking opportunities.

Overall, with a combination of industry research, online courses, and hands-on experience, you can develop the necessary skills and knowledge to create software tools for testing or other purposes in the automotive industry.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.