Home  >> Developers Forum  >> btsdk_init blocked

Bruns

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-04-07 22:31:11
[ btsdk_init blocked ]

Hello,

I encapsulated the management of bluesoleil sdk in a dll, BlueSoleil.dll.
I implemented an independent application (for test) who
1 - dynamically load BlueSoleil.dll
2 - unload BlueSoleil.dll
3 - load BlueSoleil.dll

At initialization of my dll and before the release of my dll, I call respectively the functions:
if (BTSDK_TRUE! Btsdk_IsServerConnected = ())
{
    if (BTSDK_TRUE! Btsdk_IsSDKInitialized = ())
    {
        if (BTSDK_OK Btsdk_Init == ())
        {
And before release
Btsdk_RegisterGetStatusInfoCB4ThirdParty (NULL);
unRegAppIndCallback ();
Btsdk_Done ();

But in step 3, btsdk_init is blocked ???

Clock

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-04-08 05:09:24

According to the declaration in the SDK, Btsdk_Init is a sub.  It does not return a value.  

The explanation says differently.  However, I declare it as a sub with no return value and it works for me.

Try declaring it as a sub with no return value

void Btsdk_Init (void)

Bruns

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-04-08 14:28:03

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
But infortunately same result for me.

f (BTSDK_TRUE != Btsdk_IsServerConnected())
    {
        if (BTSDK_TRUE != Btsdk_IsSDKInitialized())
        {    

Btsdk_Init(); //blocked  :-(

1 - dynamically load my BlueSoleil.dll => ok, Btsdk_Init not blocked, Btsdk is loaded
2 - unload my BlueSoleil.dll => the dll is unloaded correctly, Btsdk is released
3 - load BlueSoleil.dll => blocked in Btsdk_Init

COMpulse

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-04-09 22:56:28

By blocked, you mean your code gets to that point but then hangs when executing that function, correct?

I assume you're calling DeInit before unloading, and only calling Init once at load..

Check all of your declarations.  I've found the SDK to be very fragile.  If you declare something incorrectly, some memory gets corrupt along the way, and things start hanging or crashing.  Especially the function declarations and callbacks (function pointers).

Also, if you're multi-threading, well, I don't recommend it until you get everything working with a single thread first.

(btw  I'm just a developer who uses this SDK and got most of it wrapped in .Net.  I'm not in any way associated with the BS devs / support)

Bruns

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-04-11 22:09:24

Thanks for your message COMpulse.

"Blocked in Btsdk_Init()" means I enter into sdk_init function but I don't go out of it ...

My application works very well if I don't try to load / unload /load the sdk, otherwise I don't go out of the second Btsdk_Init

jorke88

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-03-15 16:45:42

The selection of a contact or non contact all kinds of sensor depends on your application. Although non contact technology seems advantages it is not possible to use non contact Nagano keiki Pressure sensor for each and every application. Some non contact abs speed sensor like laser and ultrasonic sensors may be dangerous. The advantage of non contact sensors are that there is no mechanical contact so there is no friction and the mazda 6 suction control valve does not wear out. Hence operating cycles are more. Non contact suction control valve are more costly compared to contact Speed Sensor. Operating temperature and frequency response of a contact Pressure Sensor is high. Some non contact sensors like ultrasonic sensors may have a blind range.Oxygen Sensor
Parking Sensors
BMW SERIES
MERCEDES BENZ SERIES

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 21:02:51

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex   sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex  sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex  sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex  sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.