Home  >> Developers Forum  >> test b4 buy C-phone?

o07wray

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-03-15 07:26:53
[ test b4 buy C-phone? ]

I have a MB that I am going to use has no MIC input,,, I have used Mitchs USB4 to get a Mic input.. I am trying to find out when using "hands free" mode to make or receive calls with C-Phone if it will connect to the mic or not...

So I have D/L bluesoleil10 and it comes w/ C-Phone... I have installed the trail ver of bulesoleil ,, but when I open C-Phone it says I "must have Bluesoleil 10 installed and activated"

My problem is this,,, I only want the C-Phone... so if I buy Bluesoleil10 and C-Phone doesn't work.. can I get a refund on Bluesoleil10??

My intent is to use this with RideRunner and Net.Mobilephone plugin, that requires BlueSoleil10 & C-Phone....

Please help

Jeff

Clock

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-03-17 03:58:52

Why not just get the Blue Soleil trial and simply try RideRunner with the plugin?   I don't believe cPhone is required by RR or the plugin.

(btw I'm the guy providing a lot of Blue Soleil code for most of that plugin)

o07wray

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-03-17 07:55:38

Clock,

THANK YOU!!!

I read the threads on RR at MP3car.com and thought you had to have both C-Phone and Bluesoleil 10 in order for it to work. Thats what I get for thinking...lol

With that said I will start testing to see if this Motherboard witch doesn't have a mic input will work using Mitch's USB mic adapter. If not I'll have to source another Pico Motherboard.

With that said, MP3car has been down for updates, and the download links are still not working, also auto app mart is still down ,, So if you have access to that plguin file can I bother you to email it to me ? o07wray@aol.com?

Thanks again,

Jeff

Clock

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-03-17 21:55:53

The forum is up.  The latest thread for that plugin is under FrontEnds, RR, Plugins, In-Progress, New BT MobilePhone plugin.

http://www.mp3car.com/forum/mp3car-technical-software/front-ends/road-runner/rr-plugins/rr-plugins-in-progress/2579831-new-bt-mobilephone-plugin

I'm not the maintainer of the plugin.  I develop a different front-end, and I am just sharing my Bluetooth code with the developer of the BT MobilePhone plugin.  

If your motherboard doesn't have a mic input, you could just get a USB sound card.  They're cheap, and usually have audio-out and mic-in.  That's how I'm doing it on my tablet.

(does anybody use the autoappmart?)

o07wray

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-03-18 03:01:33

CLOCK,

Thanks again!!!

I would of used Auto App Mart.. paid for the plugins..

Anyways thank you for all your help!

Jeff

marcoo0

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-09-05 08:17:41

Thanks for that information. I'll test it myself.

https://happywheelspro.club

jamanast

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-09-26 21:27:36

No longer are private teachers the ultimate luxury that only the rich can afford. This is becoming more and more necessary, and there is now a great resource that easily connects students to tutors in all subjects and grades. I have suggested topamericanwriters.com to them. This resource is called Findatutor and aims to make the connection process as easy as possible.

MelvinRoyce

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-11-26 02:47:19

That is the nice tips and hints certainly towards some of those having their first go blogosphere, temporary not to mention adequate information… Thanks a lot for the purpose of showing gas 4 free :. Vital read through piece of writing. Best Plumbing Articles

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 21:03:14

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex   sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex  sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex  sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex  sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex 

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.