Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Where do I buy the activation code from fro Bluetooth dongle?

Grant

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-02-09 05:48:23
[ Where do I buy the activation code from fro Bluetooth dongle? ]

I've just bought a Bluetooth Dongle for my computer. Unfortunately the driver for the dongle is on a disk which won't work in my computer, so I have downloaded the software from Bluesoleil's website but although it is working it is functioning in an Evaluation capacity and is asking me to Activate it with a serial number. There doesn't appear to be a serial number on the packaging and if there is one on the disk I can't access it as it doesn't fit my computers dvd drive.

Also the link on the Actvate Bluesoleil panel that says 'Click here to see how to get the serial number' goes to a page that does not work properly and gives a ''Page not responding correctly'" error message. I can't find anywhere on the Bluesoleil website that lets me get an activation code.

Can anybody tell me how I go about purchasing a serial code for activation? Do I have to wait to hear back from Bluesoleil themselves or is there a page on their site somewhere that will do this, but is being mysteriously hidden?

Clock

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-02-13 22:22:34

I assume you received a mini-disc with your dongle.  It *should* work in a standard CD or DVD drive.  The tray of the drive should have a second smaller circle in the middle for mini-discs.

If it doesn't work in your computer, use a different computer.

I think the 'Click here to see how to get the serial number' button is for people who want to purchase a serial number.  Not so much for someone with an existing serial number.

Grant

Add new friend

Posted at 2016-02-16 11:00:59

Hi and thanks for your attention to my problem. You inspired me to try again. The problem was that the dvd-drive is vertical and the mini-disc kept falling out so I lay the pc on it's side and managed to install the software.

Cheers!

MichaelNorton

Add new friend

Posted at 2018-12-17 19:01:09

Whether it's a mouse, a keyboard, a speaker, or something unique altogether, it's anything but difficult to combine and connect via Bluetooth and performance has essentially enhanced throughout the years. Not all Windows PCs accompany Bluetooth out of the case, however Bluetooth dongles are cheap to buy and easy enough to install. dissertation service uk | DissertationTime

petterson

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-03 00:26:17

This blog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly

PhD Dissertation Writing Service

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-15 16:17:33

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.     Relationship Rewrite Method

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-17 01:37:42

Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up  blank media

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-17 15:54:02

You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!   Text Chemistry

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-17 16:30:48

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.    Devotion System

katyciarawriter

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-18 05:42:59

This blog is extraordinary I adore perusing your posts. Keep up the incredible work! You know, many individuals are chasing around for this data, you could help them enormously Dissertation Writing Services UK

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-19 03:53:14

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post   How I Work

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-24 14:57:56

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   http://yogaexercisespot.emyspot.com/pages/the-secrets-to-receiving-the-best-out-of-your-yoga-exercise-routine.html

happywheelsgame

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-28 10:23:10

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own love love love happy wheels basketball legends game basketball legends

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-01-29 00:57:48

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts   visit blog

walis

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-02-02 12:48:24

The worlds best bras. The sexiest Thong and  Sport, Bras, Nightwear, Lingerie, Beauty The most beautiful bodysuit. Discover whats hot now.

https://secretscloset.com/

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-02-07 22:35:46

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.  dental implant costs explained

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-02-15 22:42:30

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.   private detective in Singapore

lifetime

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-02-24 01:07:52

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…   clear cast 7050 resin

BeckySpencer

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-02-26 13:41:22

yoiu can buy on online just search and buy and i have a best news we all live a busy life and often we forget about important tasks or events at hand. This is why businesses use Mass Texting to send out reminders to the clients or customers in real-time to ensure they never miss out. Plus, this also builds a positive relationship with your audience.

jorke88

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-03-15 16:45:46

The selection of a contact or non contact all kinds of sensor depends on your application. Although non contact technology seems advantages it is not possible to use non contact Nagano keiki Pressure sensor for each and every application. Some non contact abs speed sensor like laser and ultrasonic sensors may be dangerous. The advantage of non contact sensors are that there is no mechanical contact so there is no friction and the mazda 6 suction control valve does not wear out. Hence operating cycles are more. Non contact suction control valve are more costly compared to contact Speed Sensor. Operating temperature and frequency response of a contact Pressure Sensor is high. Some non contact sensors like ultrasonic sensors may have a blind range.Oxygen Sensor
Parking Sensors
BMW SERIES
MERCEDES BENZ SERIES

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.